Release Notes - A4900 Vibrio M
March 27, 2019
- Envelope FFT range increased to 800 Hz
February 14, 2018
- All measurements measured under one measurement point has the same time.
- Unification of FASIT with VA3 Pro, VA4 Pro devices
July 22, 2016
- FASIT – manual speed entry, Adash alarms used for evaluation
- Internal improvements
June 10, 2016
- New FASIT bar - the severity level of a different type of fault
- FASIT can be stored into DDS software
- Protection against data loss in case of sudden switch off
February 15, 2016
- Inverse display possibility in Route mode.
- Used memory indicator in Route menu.
- Unification of the screen names when saving.
- Rows modification (when scrolling through the data).
- Correction of memory deleting
June 19, 2015
- Temperature measuring in route added.
- The last route measurement can be simply deleted.
- The route measurements counter is be initialized once you delete the memory data.
- Temperature unit repair °C. (° was not visible in the memory instrument).
November 21, 2014
- ICP Error detection improvement.
- Data browsing up and down is possible.
- Upper part of display is visible during data storing (Storing data are visibled).
- Indication when data are stored.
- Switching measuring units repaired.
- Data in memory are displayed by unit settings.
- Waking of dispaly from sleep improvement.
- Internal code optimalization.
April 20, 2014
- Unification of ESC function on "UP" button.
- "Are you sure?" question before Clear Data and Clear Memory.
- Data position counter is displayed on "View data" screen.
March 13, 2014
- First release with "Vibrio M" extension.
- Data storing to Memory and Route enabled.
- Only for instruments with USB interface.